Want to cut down your sugar intake? Find out how with recipes and advice on how to do it.
We are 100% dedicated to making it easy to live sugar free, and within the public health guidelines on added sugar.
We think the best way to achieve that is by opening up more low sugar options and making it easy to identify them when shopping or eating out.
Please support us in this mission! By joining us now for free you instantly get:
- A crazy cool download of our exclusive SugarWise recipe booklet prepared by the Rocking Raw Food Chef to get you started on your SugarWise journey
- That warm fuzzy feeling that you are supporting a team dedicated to helping people live within the guidelines on sugar or even sugar free should they wish to do so
- Free membership for life, as a thank you to you for joining us from the very beginning!
- Cool recipes, SugarWise diet and shopping tips, and input into the upcoming food and drink directories and venue guides
- Lots and lots of moral support should you wish to take it up! “Sugar Free for 100 Days” or similar challenges could be cool, what do you think? Contact us with any ideas you have!
- Just by joining up you are signalling to the food industry, to manufacturers, retailers, schools, hospitals and restaurants that you’d like to see more low sugar options everywhere
- Please tell your friends about this, the power we have will be in our numbers!
You can also support us by donating or by volunteering. Some people feel they are addicted to sugar or have other problems linked to eating too much of it. Please share your own story with us. Our purpose for existing is to reduce the suffering and distress associated with problems with sugar, so please do get in touch. We can share your story with others anonymously, or if you like, you can become a case study.
Complete the form below for your free starter book of SugarWise recipes. These take no more than 5 minutes to prepare, along with a grocery shopping list and tips and tricks. Just because you are going SugarWise doesn’t mean you can’t keep some sweetness in your life!
We hate spam as much as you do, so we assure you that we will not pass on your information.